7/10/2013

July Blog with a View - Post # 10 - So that's how you find me?

Google is able to show me the all time top 10 search words/phrases people find my blog along with the times they were used to find my blog. Here are the findings - I am particularly proud of number 6:

box of kittens
58








peoplegoingtoheaven.blogspot.com
46








bring back vhs
41








kittens in a box
18








little pictures have big ears
17








flat booty hoes
11








santiago cabrera shirtless
10








ethan cohn
8








cold person
7








peoplegoingtoheaven
6


Not too much to comment on except for, who is Ethan Cohn and why was I blogging about him? Also..box of kittens!

And my most viewed posts data is also interesting. Turns out people really do search for rants on VHS vs DVD and also have small obsessions with Mark Ruffalo:

Sep 2, 2010, 2 comments
66








59








51








44








29








24








Nov 5, 2012, 1 comment
21








Nov 13, 2012, 1 comment
20








20








20

Considering I have been writing on this blog for almost 9 year (whoa!) the number of page views is pretty low at just over 3,500. I sadly will never be internet famous. I can never use the phrase, "Do you know who I am?" when I feel like I have been disrespected. Sad times.

No comments: