7/28/2013

July Post # 28 - Everybody is a Boob Man

A gay friend once told me that although he was not attracted to women, he would consider himself a boob man. He then claimed that everyone is a boob person. I have come to the realization that this is true. Even I appreciate the aesthetics of a good set of breasts. I may sometimes get distracted by my own cleavage, thinking "Yay, my boobs are on point today!"

However, I think one should be discreet when appreciating the boob area. I get super insecure when I think that there might be a small chance that someone is looking at my chest region. At a house party during college, I was chatted up by a guy that would not look at my face. Not thinking it was true, I jokingly said, "Are you looking at my boobs?" His awkward response was, "No...Yes." Then a few weeks ago, while in an elevator I found the guy across from me staring at my chest. Then he looked at me with a confused look on his face and said, "What does your t-shirt say?"

My response to both situations was to hunch my back, mutter something, and walk away. You can look at boobs (or words on t-shirts) without ogling people!

No comments: