7/22/2013

July Let Downs - Post # 22 - Say It Ain't So Ryan!

Former MVP Ryan Braun Suspended


I feel like one of those girls that I always judge that believe their philandering boyfriends. "How could you be so naive?" I would think. Well, I now say I can related. Because I believed his story.  Now I can never trust anyone every again! {over-dramatic breakdown}

However, I can always take the mindset of my brother who says everyone in the MLB is doing it. So if everyone is doing it, they should be on a level playing field, and Ryan still managed to out preform everyone. But I am still salty. Call me idealistic, but I would rather see people play with their natural ability, even if it means that the game is a little more boring to watch.

However, I am not throwing out my Braun tshirt. I'm just going to retire it for a little while. He needs to prove himself again next season. Win himself back into my good graces. Meanwhile I will continue my adoration of the newest Brewers superstarts, Gomez and Segura. Please don't disappoint me boys!


No comments: