1/22/2007

The worst day of the year?

Today is considered the most depressing day of the year according to this and several other articles. It chalks up to failed New Years resolutions, it being Monday, in the middle of winter, bills and long nights (shorter days).

I would agree with this, that this time of year does truly suck. But people are forgetting that today is also the day that Heroes is coming back. Seriously, I am super pumped about this. I never thought I would get this excited about a television show (OK, besides Arrested Development and Ugly Betty) let alone a "sci-fi/fantasy" show.

Things I am excited to find out:

Who are Claire's (the indestructible cheerleader) parents?
What/who does the Horn Rimmed Glasses man (Claire's adoptive father) work for and does he have special powers?
What the hell is up with Niki and her alter ego Jessica (or ikiN as she is referred to on televisionwithoutpity.com)?
Who blows up New York City and how?
Why is Syler both scary and sexy?
What is up with those marks on the neck and does it have anything to do with that s shape symbol thingy?

Thing I am most excited about:

Seeing all the prettiness of the cast.

No comments: