9/29/2006

Wedding this Weekend...

My sister's wedding is this weekend. I am really looking forward to it. I checked the weather forcast, and it seemed like a miracle. The day before and after is forecasted for rain, but the day of it is suppose to be high in the 60's and sunny. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen. Still haven't planned out my maid of honor toast (shhh...don't tell anyone). But I think I know what I will do and say. Things I am expecting for the day:

Picture taking will be torturous.
I will be uncomfortable the whole night in my dress.
The biggest drunks at the reception will come from my (and the bride's) side of the family.
I won't dance, and if I do it will be with my little cousins (or when I have to, with the groomsmen).
Me to bomb on giving a funny and sentimental toast.
Catching up with some old friends (yay!)
Eating yummy cake.
Seeing my adorable little cousins all dressed up for the wedding.
Did I mention drunken relatives?

Good times to come.

No comments: