9/11/2006

Bachelorette Party/Bachelor Party

So this went better than I had planned. But then again, I planned disaster beyond monstrous proportions. Here are some highlights.

-Upon driving toward the campsite the people I was driving with noticed a "gentleman's Club" called Crusin' Chubbies. We giggled because we have the maturity level of 12 year olds.

-Once we got our campsite set up, we sat around the campfire trying to warm up, because it was rather chilly.

-We went out to eat at Marley's in Wisconsin Dells. There we ran into around 4 other bachelorette parties that were out to eat. The food was Caribbean style and too spicy for my weak Midwest stomach.

-Rianna told me not to worry about the amount of bars, because there would be plenty for us to go to on the main drag in the Dells. Well, there was two. Both of which were crowded with groups of girls out for bachelorette parties. The few guys that were out, of course, loved this. Many of them were willing to play along with our game, which essentially was making fun of them.

-In order for me to gain a point in the game, I had to ask a random guy to guess my bra size. The guy I asked appeared to be reaching in for a grab. I let out a little scream and ran away before he touched me. He worked at a laser tag place, so you could probably only imagine the scariness.

-Rianna making fun of some "hipster" guy with tight pants, black framed glasses, huge arm tattoo and tiny faux-hawk. She asked him if he was in a band (part of game) when he asked why, she said, "When I went to college the guys that looked like you, usually were ."

-Going back to Marley's (which is converted into a dance club at night) and Rianna joining a dance contest with other bachelorettes. She won and received a 25 dollar bar tab. I think one of the reasons she won was because she was giving away her Blow-Pops from her Blow-Pop bouquet for free while dancing and the crowd was liking it.

-The bachelor party got pulled over for speeding (there was seven people in the 5 person car) and they got away with a warning.

-CM was talking to people!

-There was a guy at the club that made my 6'4" friend look tiny. I looked at him and said, "Whoa," and he laughed at me.

-First time I was at the bars with my brother who just recently turned 21 (come on now, we are good kids that never used fake IDs).

-I got to sleep on the queen size air mattress with one of my friends while my other friend slept on a separate twin sized air mattress (yay for the spoiled camping experience). The one who was alone got cold and said the next morning that she wanted to curl up between us for body heat...like a kitty. But she didn't.

-It was raining in the morning, but luckily it wasn't raining the entire night.

No comments: