9/08/2006

Remember how I said I had no work friends?

A few months ago I talked about how no one at my office liked me. The friends I did have were the maintenance guys. Well not much has changed. But I do have yet another example of how they see me as their little buddy.

One of them was heading out to the gas station to get everyone coffee/donuts/some kind of snack. He stopped at my door and asked me what I wanted. I politely said I didn't want anything. He asked again. I said I had no money. He asked again. I said, "No really its ok." He asked again. I said, "Fine. I will take a can of soda...Pepsi or Coke is fine."

He came back with the can of soda and a little thing of Goldfish Crackers, because he noticed a few months ago I was snacking on them in my office. Aw, how nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Poor Hollie!

How nice of the maintenance guys to give you a treat!! Everybody loves Hollie!

Love,
Mom