9/30/2004

BOO-YAH!!!!!!

The debate would have been so much cooler if there were straight out disses. Like President Bush would say something about invading Iraq to fight the war on terrorism. Kerry's rebuttal would be, "Dude, we are totally fighting the wrong dudes. Like we should be focusing our battle on Afghanistan, Iran or North Korea. All which totally do have weapons of mass destruction. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.......You have just been served!!!!!! SNAP!!!" This would make the debate much more fun to watch. What would be even more great is if Kerry would say, "Bring it on!" and Bush would reply, "It has already been brought-en" ala Not Another Teen Movie. (I did steal this idea from my sister).

I was making posters with my fellow Wunk Sheekers for our Anti-Columbus Day demonstration coming up. Lina made a poster with the phrase "Help, Help! I'm being oppressed" with a little stick figure running. I will reward the person that can guess what movie that came from.

No comments: