9/25/2004

I'd really like to help out but for some reason I don't believe you.

I really like those emails I get from King's wives/daughters etc. from Congo/Kenya/Tanzania wherever asking for my help in transferring large sums of money in to another account. I am pretty sure that if the average American is patient enough to read through the entire email that they would not be stupid enough to fall for that shoot. Then again I hold the people of America in high regard. Eh, yeah. But really, who would fall for that. Unless they are really stupid and think that they can some how make money out of that deal. No one would do it out of the goodness of their hearts, especially if they won't adopt a child for 33 cents a month, or however much the going rate of third world children are these days. All I can say is bravo to those who came up with this identify theft plan masquerading as a money transfer thing. It really is working me over.

No comments: