9/17/2004

White headphones and crazy sidewalk sweepers

I just thought of another fashion must have for this fall semester. To match those yellow Livestrong cult bracelets, a person just must be wearing the white Ipod headphones. I mean, everyone on my campus is wearing them, so they must be cool. You do not necessarily have to obtain one of those Ipod things which could run you 300 dollars. I mean, really...who has the money to purchase one of those things. Just go ahead and buy yourself a pair of the headphones. Run the end of the cord into your pocket so no one will know if you really have an Ipod or not. You will be the envy of everyone walking past you on the streets. But beware. There are some folks who will be so jealous, they might mug you. It is just the price you will have to pay to be fashion-savvy.

One last thing. I really wanted to sweep my balcony today because when people go in and out they track in a bunch of leaves. It seemed logical if there are no leaves on the balcony there are no leaves to track in. When I got myself outside broom and all and started the process of actually sweeping, I notice that I had become one of those crazy sidewalk sweepers. You know what I am talking about because you probably had them in your neighborhood. Those people that swept the dirt of their sidewalks and you always wondered to yourself, "what are they doing? How can you stop dirt from collecting on the sidewalk...the sidewalk is outside...with the dirt!!!" I maybe took four sweeps before I realized how stupid I looked.

No comments: