9/09/2004

Why I think all sorority girls travel in packs

In my discussion today I saw two especially annoying girls chatting away wearing identical clog like things that were really ugly (bright neon orange and pink with weird wholes) and then they were joined by three other equally annoying friends. I was not surprised to find out that almost all of them were from the East coast (which most likely means the are in a sorority). Some of the girls weren't even in the discussion but were begging the TA to let her into the discussion. The group of girls also wanted to be in the same "debate group". Also did I fail to mention that the TA made a joke about being half Japanese and half Jewish and then called herself Jap squared. I mean this is a class about Ethnic Movements and the TA just said one of the most un-PC comments in the world.

No comments: