9/19/2004

Possum Kingdom

While I was making my way home from the house party and bar I went to last night, I talked on the phone with my friend Alyssa about how much fun I had (eye roll). As I reached the bottom of the stairwell leading to my apartment I saw this big white beady-eyed hairless-tailed possum staring back at me. Now, I am not a girly screamer but I did let out a good girly scream, right into the phone leading into Alyssa's ear. I must have made so much noise that the girls that lived in the apartment below me came out and told me that they also saw the same possum when they came home. Alyssa told me to throw something at it, so I grabbed an empty hot calking (sp?) container in the dumpster left over from the creepy construction workers. This did not deter that stupid possum. So the girls from downstairs told me to try to walk past it, which I tried and just made the possum walk further up the stairs. Still on the phone with Alyssa, I told her I was going to her place for while. 30 minutes later that possum was no where to be seen.

Oh, and I know what some of you are thinking, no it was not a drunken hallucination!!!

"I CAN PROMISE YOU. YOU WILL STAY AS BEAUTIFUL. WITH DARK HAIR AND SOFT SKIN. FOREVER...FOREVER!!!!"

No comments: