9/21/2004

Pretty Boys and desperate women

Courtney Mary wishes she were me. Because she would be able to see pretty boys on her walks from class to class to home to wherever. I am very much privileged in this sense. Jesus is good to me.

So I actually watched an episdoe of Real World this past weekend and it made me really sad. There is this girl named Sara(h) and she is very fond of herself. She finds herself especially hot and sexy. She convinces herself that one of her roomates (MJ) is attracted to her and wants her sexually. So she touches and basically comes close to humping his leg at any chance she gets, even though she knows he has a girlfriend. Her explanation is that there is sexual tension between them.....yeah right. He seems not interested in her per se but just interested in getting a piece of ass (which she says she has no problem with and no strings attached). Lucky for her he and his girlfriend broke up. oooOOOooo Good Luck Sarah!!!

No comments: