3/08/2007

And now back to your regularly scheduled Negative Kudos: Jackass Impersonators

So I missed last week, due to a) sleeping in from my late flight from San Antonio and b) forgeting what day it was because I was too busy that night dancing with my cousin's one year old daughter. Who knew that spinning around while holding a kid and listening to Spoon's "The Way We Get By" could cause that same kid to go into what can be only described as violent giggles.

Well here is my Negative Kudos for this week. Stupid people that mimic stupid movies like Jackass, and this time its not even teenagers.

A 43 year old man (yep, 43, I didn't accidently hit the 4 and mean to hit the 1) sprayed lighter fluid on a 20 year old willing participant's hands and gentals and then lit it. The 20 year old is now dealing with second degree burns. Not a surpise that alcohol was involved. This same stunt was shown on the Jackass movie.

Why one would even think to do those stunts is beyond me. At least the idiots making the movie are getting paid for it.

No comments: