7/26/2006

My local Fox news affliate is moral and going to heaven

Here is why:

1). News story about why teenage girls dress too provocatively (I roll my eyes at what they think is provocative). How this leads to sexual behavior (I'm sure it has nothing to do with hormones mixed with curiousity and a dash of having no sexual education from teachers or parents). Anchor talks about how that type of dress distracts the teenage boys from learning. Um, ok. Yeah, those little girls..they are slutty and just asking for it. If I could, I would insert an icon that has rolling eyes.

2). Beyonce's new video (featuring current boyfriend Jay Z) is under fire for being too sexual. Haven't seen the entire video myself but the little snippet they showed looked harmless. I mean, I didn't see any dry humping. You can see much worse with people in other videos who are not couples in real life. These videos can usually be seen on BET late, late at night (from what I hear).

Is this story even worth airing? Oh wait, slow news night. They are also airing a story about a wax figurine being made in the likness of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. I hate the world we live in that this crap is newsworthy. (Please ignore the fact that I am even writing about it.)

3). Christina Aguilara's new album is going to be softer. Then the anchor says "This coming from someone who had a song called Dirrrty onan album called Stripped." Oh, X-Tina is soooooooo scandelous.

No comments: