7/26/2006

Some More Boy Band News.

Lance Bass of N'Sync is Gay. Gay, gay, gay. Apparently he is dating Reichen of "Reichen and Chip" on Amazing Race. I always thought that guy was cute. Nice catch Lance.

I don't know why this news is current. I remember finding out, well kind of finding out, while watching Kathy Griffen's "My Life on the D-list," or whatever that god-awful show is called. She was hanging out at her new house and invited her friends over. She was talking about how they were all gay. Then they showed her friends with a caption that read "Gay friends" and I sat there thinking, "That one dude looks like that guy from N'Sync." Yep, it was Lance. Even then, it didn't SHOCK me that he was gay. Not that I sat there trying to figure out who was gay in his band. I just genuinely didn't care to think about any of their sex lives, because I just didn't care.

Even though I didn't and still don't (I swear!) care, I love me some celebrity "gossip." I remember reading somewhere, once upon a time, that Lance dated that girl from"Boy Meets World." So I imdb-ed it and this is what it states currently:

"She use to date Lance Bass from *N Sync, but the constant time apart led to their break up. They are reportedly still friends."

That, and the fact that he liked men just like her. Well, here's to hoping that men can be openly gay while in boy bands and not have to cover it up to make sure that it does't "hurt" the band.

Oh, and I also hope Lance knows he is going to hell.

No comments: