5/10/2006

Last night on the news...

There was this report about the upsurge of muggers on the UW-Madison campus, primarily attacking, of course, college students. This makes me laugh, mostly because I think about myself as a college student. When I was walking around the campus, I usually had no more than a pocket full of change and my debit card, which had no more than 20 dollars on it. Not too much of a find. And I know that I was not alone. College students in general are broke-ass hoes. But then again, there are those "Coasties" as we affectionately called them. Those kids who can pay out-of-state tuition, private resident hall prices, and for drinking at least 5 out of the 7 nights of the week. These are the kids probably getting mugged (successfully).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big booty bitches?