2/20/2006

Phat-Ass! vs. Flat-Ass! - Big Booty Hoes! Hop Wit-it!

Saturday

Bowling with Team Spare-it (say it out loud and fast and yes we are making t-shirts). Scores: 68-86-145. A lot of high-fiving. Good times.

Danielle's Birthday party. A bunch of dental students. My friend Carrie sat at the dining room table watching everyone else play drinking games around the living room coffee table. We talked about how we felt inferior because we weren't in dental school. Then Danielle was facing away from me and I noticed her butt. I said to Carrie, "Danielle's got an ass on her. I never really noticed before." Carrie proceeded to tell Danielle, I said she had a big butt. So in retaliation she slapped me on my butt (ow!) and said, "Yeah, that went right to the bone, flat-ass." Ah, good times.

When I finally did start talking to some dental students, I found that they were funny and nice. It was brought up again that I supposedly told Danielle that she had a "fat-ass," and one of the guys said, "She mean p-h phat-ass." I sure did. Another girl said that she once called Danielle a slut, because she was wearing a knee-length skirt. Hee, my type of people. When you make fun of people, it means you like them.

No comments: