11/21/2006

But kids are sometimes cute

Photography (of sister's wedding) done by Rachel Droppers:

This is a picture of my sister with her friend's daughter Autumn. Autumn is like a niece to all of us.

This is a picture of my cousin Emily. She is one of the flower girls.
This is the groom with his nephew (the jr groomsman) and my cousin (the ring bearer).
Here is the other flower girl. Unfortunately she was a tad shy, so she didn't walk the aisle.
This young lady would be Kayla, my 8 year old cousin (jr bridesmaid and younger then the boy she walked with).

And these would be my cousin, the flower girl yet again. I couldn't help but post another picture of her. She is just too cute. The photographers couldn't even help themselves, they just kept on taking pictures of her. She was also really cooperative in posing for the pictures. She is a little ham. And yes, photos are copyrighted.

No comments: