10/24/2006

"I'm not going to marry and have kids." "Sure...Yeah...Mmmhmm."

People don't believe me when I say that not only do I not see myself getting married and having kids, but I don't want to either. I don't see the point. Perhaps it is the part of me that fears commitment. Just not a fan. I won't go into detail because my reasons are boring and 90% of people disagree with them.

But there is a small list of famous people that I would willingly give up my devotion to Old Maidhood. Here is my list I can think of right now:

Comedian Demetri Martin. He's funny. He's Greek. He's cute. He is sometimes all three at the same time.
Actor Adam Beach. He's handsome and he's Native. Finally I would do something my mom would approve. I just re-read that last sentence and found an entirely new funny meaning.
Actor George Clooney. Seems like the biggest douchebag and yet sometimes arrogance is hot. Sometimes, I loathe myself but then I remember, that other people love him too. Like the ladies at Go Fug Yourself.

No comments: