3/29/2006

One more, just because I can


Wow. I can't believe that I completely missed that button that allows you to add images into your blogs. I am really special sometimes. Has it always been there? Ok, moving on. I am not going to mull over my stupidity.

This picture is of me, the older sister and the oldest of my younger brother. I always say with this picture, it is the only time that you will be seeing me with a wedding dress on. I just don't see myself being married, and if I do, I don't see myself having a big ceremony. That open mouth "HEYYYYYY" smile, is how I was in almost every picture as a kid.

My brother looks so adorable with that big helmet on. What is even funnier is that today, he is so not an athletic person. He prefers his books, TV and online comics. He is awesome. I remember him playing t-ball as a kid, and picking at the grass instead of actually playing the outfield. That's right, he was THAT kid. Glove on head, staring into space. It's weird, because I think he was the body of a football player. Tall and wide. He doesn't exercise at all, and doesn't eat the healthiest, but yet he is no where near chubby. He is, however, getting a little bit of what I like to call, a "Daddy Belly." Others like to call it a "Beer Gut." Weird, because he doesn't drink. Hmmm. Michael, if you read this, perhaps you can expand on your belly discussions.

My sister looks creepy to me. Mostly because she looks like a little adult. Honestly, she looks exactly the same now. Well, except she doesn't go around wearing big puffy white dresses and a tinfoil princess hat.

No comments: