3/29/2006

I finally figured out how to post pictures because I am smart


This is my favorite picture I have on my computer. This is my parents, my older sister and me. I love my sister's pose. My mom taught her to do that for pictures. Why did my mom do that? I don't know. Probably because it was "cute" but more importantly because she knew that it would be embarrassing in the future.

I like my dad's hat. By like, I mean that it is awesomely bad, and I am glad he doesn't have it in his possession today. There is no doubt in my mind that he would bust that sucker out and wear it around. No, he wouldn't do it to embarrass his kids, he would do it because he would honestly think it was cool.

I absolutely love the face I am making. It looks like, even at one year-old, I can be embarrassed of my dad.

My mom kind of looks high and/or drunk. She's not, because she is around 5 months pregnant with my brother. I can't get over how young she looks. She is around my age there. Me having two kids that age? I couldn't handle that.

No comments: