4/08/2005

The weirdest compliment I ever got

Did that ever happen to you...someone complimented you on an attribute (whether it be physical or personality-wise) that no one even pointed out on you before or that you have noticed before but never thought of as nice? One time someone pointed out a dimple I have that is below my right eye when I smile and laugh. I always thought it was funny looking, but apparently someone thought it was cute (even my sister pointed it out as being more defined that she remembered). The weirdest compliment, along these lines, is when a friend of mine told me I had nice ankles. Not that they seemed strong or anything. She just thought they were pretty. Now, I must say...never in my entire life would I have thought that ankles could be pretty. To me that would be telling someone they had beautiful knuckles. It just doesn't make sense.

No comments: