3/24/2005

mmmm, fry bread

I love spring break in Sheboygan. It is cold, boring and I am held up in my parents' apartment sick. I had this weird crampy muscle feeling in my upper abdomen that I had just recently gotten over after a three day stint. Now it is turning into a sore throat thing (I am sure the two are unrelated but of course it must happen to me back to back). Feeling sick doesn't make a person totally motivated to do school work (which I desperately need to do) or prepare for an interview (which I need to do as well). I wish I could have spent my last spring break going somewhere besides Sheboygan, but alas, I have always been too poor to do anything including a road trip to anywhere.

The upside to spending spring break in Sheboygan is going to a bar on St. Patrick's Day night and getting white roses from a random person (which I am still convinced was Ri or an old friend who was drunk and kept on telling me how beautiful I was) and eating fry bread and chili. MMMMM

No comments: