4/24/2005

I know this is a week late, but I am still going to vent

Arrested Development just had its season finale last week, and a high chance of it being it's series finale. Why oh why must people not watch this genius show? Did they never get around to watching it? Did they watch it and decide that is really wasn't that funny (which I think would be really rare)? Is it on a bad time slot? If the show does get cancelled, my only hope is that a cable network decides to pick it up, preferably not HBO or Showtime or any other network that I don't have access to. Come on, who doesn't like a little incest humor?

1 comment:

jessicarae said...

I deleted my blog, so I will vent on your blog. I like sorority sonnets so much. Feck. So, I was going to meet with my professor about a test and this sonnet was in his office. She was talking to him about her bad grades on the last two exams. She ended up leaving his office crying a fair amount--the floor was all wet when I got in there. Now I have checked the website and he is allowing people to take this extended cumulative component of the final exam that will replace the first two exam grades. What the hell is going on with this school??? I'm sick of sorority sonnets causing grade inflation.