11/11/2004

Ok everyone. We are going to play a game. It is called...Where's Rianna?

Do DO Do Do Do DO Do...Do DO Do DO....DOOO...DO do do do do (That's me trying to type the Jeopardy Song)

Give Up? Well, Ri is at the hospital in an overnight. Hell yeah that is right. Turns out that the doctor's are concerned for her third infection in the span of three months (kidney, bladder, and kidney again). She is getting pumped full of antibiotic ivs and being "observed" and stuff. She will most likely be staying over for another night as well. They say she might be growing puss around her kidneys or something. This is not good. Our family has a history of having bad kidneys. Our grandmother died from kidney failure (well I don't really know if that was the ACTUAL cause of death, it could have been the emphysema or the heart of the pneumonia: she just got real sick real fast). Whenever I look at her I just want to say POBRECITA!!! Yeah, I learned that one in Spanish. Another scary thing is that they found a ovarian cyst during her pelvic exam. Yikes. Luckily we have heard repeatedly that they are common and most likely benign. Another scary thing, ovarian cancer and weird abnormal uterine/ovaries stuff runs in our family as well. Here hoping everything is alright.

I was so stressed out after I left the hospital, I started crying when I couldn't find my car and the security guard was being rude impatient with me when looking for my parking lot. Yes, I am awesome.

No comments: