11/13/2004

I can never get any peace and quiet

Scott Peterson was found guilty for murder in the 1st degree of Laci Peterson and murder in the 2nd degree of his unborn child, Connor. I am happy but at the same time sadden by this decision. It was pretty obvious to me that the bastard did it and it was very sad that Laci was pregnant and very happy about it (as is shown that she had a name picked out and his nursery ready). However, I do see this as a step back in pro-choice movement. If they can charge someone with a murder of an unborn child that is separate from the mother, then that leaves the door open to charging any woman with murder if she gets an abortion. Don't ask me for the logic, I just know pro-lifers will twist the law into making abortion illegal again using the Laci and Connor's act.

Anyway...did you know the world's youngest mom was 5 years old when she birthed (C-Section) her child. Whoa. Here is a website to check it out.

http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

No comments: