12/19/2006

Some Bizarre Things I Found Online Today

  • Is this thing actually for real? Ok, I know I'm not a parent and I don't know how hard it is to use a public bathroom when you have a toddler and no stroller, but is it really necessary to put them in a harness and strap them to a stall door?
  • My friend Carrie once told my sister and I that she believed that we were born without butt cracks because she never saw us sporting butt cleavage. Her rationale was that with today's style of jeans, whether people liked it or not, you were going to reveal some cleavage of the ass at some point. She never once saw an indent on us. First I do have a butt crack/cleavage. Now the rumours of me being an alien can be laid to rest. Second, now I know I can be involved in this protest. There is nothing better in the world when an individual fights for the rights of individuals to expose their butt cleavage in full glory. You have to know that are forefathers would be doing the same.
  • When I first logged into Yahoo today, to check my email, I saw this article displayed in the "in the news" section. Does the other half of "America's Funniest People" (or as some others no her the girl ....um "riding" the hood of the car in the video for White Snake's Here We Go Again), deserve such prominent display? No, I didn't think so. (Ew. I just admitted to watching America's Funniest People and knowing White Snake.)
  • Ever have one of those days where you just want to bust some heads, and then you see this and all is well again?

No comments: