6/07/2006

Working Out, Getting Fit

Since I have gained 10 pounds in the past year and a half, I thought it was about time for me to work out and get in shape. So I asked CM, if she wanted to go running with me in her neighborhood. Then she reminded me that we are not good runners. We would only be embarrassing ourselves. Especially since I would be stopping every block because I would be winded. CM then suggested the YMCA. But I don't have a membership and I was scared of the monthly membership fee. It would destroy my monthly stipend. However, there is a reduction on the monthly membership fee for people, poor, like me. We have gone two whole days already (for an hour each) and we have managed to not feel completely embarrassed at our lack in exercising abilities.

Oh, and I got my first month free. I love free stuff.

No comments: