7/11/2005

Sinners are welcome

I went camping this weekend. I am a little red and a little bruised from the "white-water" rafting. I don't think it should be called rafting when you are pushing your boat off of rocks more than half of the time because the river is so low. I swear to god, next year I am not going rafting...Too much bad luck.

I have two interviews in the next two days for my Public Ally position. One is with Our Next Generation, a kind of youth mentorship program, and the other is with YWCA, setting up housing for low-income single mothers. I already had three interviews with Prevent Blindness Wisconsin, which sets up vision screening and follow-ups for children in school, Non-profit Management Fund, which helps fund and train for management in nonprofit organizations, and National church Residences, which also helps find housing for single low-income mothers. I am still not quite sure who I want to work with...They all seem like good choices. Going to go to bed now, I am super tired from this past weekend. Until later.

No comments: