5/13/2005

Enjoying the moment

As I sit here, writing my last term paper of my undergraduate year, I am definitely savoring every moment. I am giving myself extra breaks for snacks or web browsing time. You know why? Because I deserve it. Four years of sometimes less than adequate works deserves a pat on the back in my opinion. So far I am on page 8 of my 10 page paper and I am giving myself an extra long break. This may be my last 10 pager. If there is graduate school in my future, it is nothing but pages upon pages of writing, reading and I will be looking back on my undergraduate years with fond memories wishing that it could be that easy once again. Yes, I am taking in the moment.

On the brighter side, my summer blogs should be a good read. I am once again working for Madison School and Community Recreation. So the blogs should be filled with great stories from what the kids said and did and perhaps a sprinkingly of stories about drunken nights with co-workers and whatever friends remain in or visit the Madison area. Yes, CM and JR going to have the most alcohol infested summer they have ever had, if I have any say in it. Muhahahaha

No comments: