10/12/2004

Who let the crazies out?

I am really disappointed in the lack of blogging. Remember that time I blogged daily? Good times. I have nothing good to say because my life is boring.

When I was out and about with Rianna and Perry on Sunday afternoon, I believe that there was something bizarre happening on State Street and the Union. It must of have been a field trip day for some mental institute. I do not mean to insult anyone with any mental diseases but just listen to the weirdness. First there was a guy that was shouting at people sitting down as he passed them. This of course was done in between the conversation with himself. Next there was a bald woman with a flannel shirt and (what seemed at first to be) pantless. We found out later she was not pantless, she was just wearing shorts that were shorter than her underwear. Then there were people that were marching around in the rathskeller wearing masks, for no apparent reason at all. Yes, it was a weird ass day.

No comments: