10/10/2004

The Fastest Contact Put-er In-er for the First Time in the Midwest

I finally got contact lenses, which many people told me that I shouldn't because I look better with glasses on my face. It is almost as if they are telling me to mask my ugliness with glasses. Whatever man, now I don't have to worry about the embarrassment of hitting my own glasses off of my face. Anyway the doctor told me that I put my contact in very quickly, probably the fastest she has ever seen. I was in and out of there in less than 30 minutes. I was born to wear contacts.

One more thing...I always feel bad because there are many multi-racial people that talk about hating to hear "What are you?" I sympathize...Really I do. But does it make me a bad person to actually like it when people say it to me (of course when they mean it race-wise). I am never asked because people just automatically assume that I am only white. I like it when people can tell that I am something besides just white. I know it doesn't make sense. I barely understand it.

No comments: