6/27/2007

How did I never see this article before?

50 Greatest Conservative Rock Songs

This list is some funny stuff. I really like the author's explanations on song choices. I wish I could be creative enough to come up with this kind of stuff.

The number one choice being "Won't Get Fooled Again" is hilarious to me. I always took it as a song that was anti-leader because all structures (liberal AND conservatives) are corrupt. In reality, the song is fatalistic. Anyone in power, is bound to be corrupt.

Other hilarious additions:

"Sweet Home Alabama," A song promoting Wallace, can be all yours.

"Wouldn't It Be Nice,"

"Janie's Got a Gun,"

Creed? Ew.

"Godzilla"

And where oh where is the Toby Keith song about putting a boot in someone or other's buttocks?

Seriously, just read the article for an example of poor journalism. I seriously wish I found this earlier.

No comments: