6/27/2005

A summary of the past few days

Thursday night: Went to go see Batman Begins. Katie Holmes nearly made this movie horrible. Christian Bale as Batman was not great...However as Bruce Wayne he was good. All the other actors did a great job especially Cillian Murphy as Dr. Crane/Scarecrow. Surprisingly a little scary compared to what one would imagine a live action movie would do to the character.

Friday night: Went to go see Bewitched. I was really surprised with the chemistry between Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell. I still don't like Nicole Kidman but thought that it was good overall. Plus, Will Ferrell surprisingly plays a good romantic male lead without be too goofy.

Saturday: Mike and Alyssa's wedding. I got all teary eyed when I saw Alyssa walk down the aisle. The reception was fun but it was awkward seeing all those people from high school. I didn't say hello to anyone and no one said hello to me. I should have just gotten drunk instead of remaining sober.

I also saw my pregnant cousin for the first time. I almost cried when she showed me her stomach (I asked to see it). The only thing that made me calm down a little bit was seeing that she was taking responsibility now and also that her boyfriend is helping in any way he can. Like my mom says, what's done is done. Now we just have to deal and make sure that she and her baby are healthy.

Here's to a fresh new week: May the attitude of those fifth graders and the snottiness of my B&B coworkers lessen.

No comments: