2/07/2005

The Power of the Bow

Whenever I am in front of my computer, typing a paper or taking one of my online quizzes, I am in need of inspiration. Something to give me mental power to continue and to do my best. So, I reach over to my pile of pictures on my dresser and pick out a special picture that gives me just that: inspiration. This picture is of my one-year old cousin Emily. My sister, Ri, took it during Christmas at my grandpa's house when we were unwrapping presents. Ri put a bow off a present and stuck it on top of Emily's head. Right as Ri was about to take a picture of the cuteness, Emily took it off and started to give it back to Ri. So there is the picture: Emily sticking a bow into the direction of the camera. Why is this picture inspiration? I really don't know why. It is just the cutest picture ever of the cutest baby ever. I believe that it relaxes me. Whenever I am stressed out I look at it and think, "Ohhhhh, I have the cutest cousin ever!!!" I should upload it so everyone can share in my inspiration.

No comments: