12/02/2004

Some more people I like

I like those people that come into class reeking of smoke, like they just got done smoking. They should do us all a favor and stay outside a minimum of 5 minutes after their cigarettes so they can air out and us non-smokers do not have to suffer. Seriously people, it makes me want to puke when I smell you.

I also like those people that will sit and wait for lecture to start (usually 15 minutes but sometimes longer if their is no lecture/discussion in that room before) and will eat really crunchy food. It seems like there is no food other than food that is crunchy: apples, carrots, pretzels etc. This would be fine if there would be other noise in the room, but if the only noise in the room is 5 people eating their crunchy food, it can be really annoying. But this is the less annoying of the two, just because I have to admit I am sometimes one of these people.

No comments: