2/18/2013

Boy Band Confessions

While I was never a die hard fan of any particular boy band, I have to admit that I would, and still, sing along to their songs. And because I was, and am forever, in 12 year old girl mode, I had my favorite member of each boy band.  My favorite choices were always...interesting? Let's take a look:

 98 DEGREES

Nick Lachey, the obvious choice, always seemed like a d-bag to me.
I actually think my choice this was the most popular choice.
Did anyone else really like any other member?
N'SYNC

I was and am still unimpressed with Justin Timberlake.
My favorite, his last name is Fat One.  That is all.

BACKSTREET BOYS

This is the hardest to choose from, because I honestly
(even then) did not find any of them attractive.

BOYS II MEN

I like intellectuals. He has glasses, therefore he is smart.


NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK

Obviously I am into the bad boys. Just look at that beret. It screams "I'm tough"

 COLOR ME BADD

  
  
I like that he looked like a lion.  


No comments: