12/04/2005

Packers are good at sucking and I am one sensitive baby

The Green Bay Packers are now 2-10. Meaning 2 wins and 10 loses. Holy crap. What a bunch of losers, literally. I can't even watch the games anymore because it is so depressing. Whenever they do post-game interviews with Brett Favre, I want to cry. He looks like he is always on the verge of tears. At least he can be a big boy about it and not blame others and admit that everyone is at fault.

I was watching Extreme Makeover: Household edition, and I was brought to tears. I mean, sobbing like a little baby tears. This was within the first 10 minutes of the show. It featured a young father (28ish) who had 3 young girls (6ish, 2ish and a baby). The girls' mother had just passed away a few months before. When the "crew" came to build a new house, they met the family to talk about their situation. When talking about the mother the 6 year-old's eyes started to water and then one of the host pointed it out and that sent the little girl to cry out loud. That's when I started. I can't imagine losing my mother now, as a 22 year-old let alone at the age of 6. That little girl is so cute, but you know that there is a lot of hurt in her. She had to grow up fast. A good thing about the show, is that they provided resources on where to go if you need grief counseling for not only adults, but kids as well.

No comments: